Sunday, March 25, 2012

Get rich quick....

When we got home from church Buddy wanted to do some painting. How creative and sweet I thought, of course then I started thinking that maybe I had a junior Picasso on my hands.....
I must have had a temporary brain fart of who exactly my kid is! So it's no Picasso, it's way better. I was half tempted to see what I'd get on eBay from another picture he painted that I like to call "Covered in Blindness"...
Since Shane has been trying to talk me into buying another piece of "fine art" lately, and we are having quite the disagreement of what is fine and what is art! But I think people will pay anything if you have a cool enough name (but that's just a theory from the "crart" (that's crappy art) that he's been showing me). In other news we turned a regular old pvc pipe into a sword...
Yep, we're amazing how we can turn basically anything into a weapon! My parenting skills are so above par by the likes of that! So all in all a super fantastic, painting it up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment