Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sharing....

When Shane moved to Hawaii, I had a laundry list of things to purchase, to bring over to the island when we joined him. First on my list was a kayak.....I LOVE KAYAKING....Thank goodness that purchase was made and I we've been using it ever since we arrived......Let me correct that statement, Buddy has been using it ever since we got here! See that blip out in the middle of the ocean......
You guessed it, my boy once again commandeering my kayak. He's quite the expert, he took Shane and I both out around the buoy marking the entrance to the bay, of course he paddled the whole time, because sharing is just unheard of when it comes to kayaks!!!!
Well, he did let me hold the paddles for a picture....
I guess I should be grateful for something? So all in all a super fantastic, did you know that the Summer Olympics has kayaking......so maybe I have a future gold medalist along with future president/comedian (kinda the same thing anyway, right?), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment