Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Counting on the jokes?

What has 8 legs....
3 pairs of awkwardly placed sunglasses....
1 seriously awesome fort....
5 (at least) tree swings

Innumerable pole vaults....
And one fancy face squish?
A journey to Pololu Valley, that's who! 
By the way, that's one exhausted boy added to the mix, just the way I like him! Just so you know the overachiever ran ALL THE WAY up the steep mountainside....because that's what all the other cool kids were doing ( hey, I'm just trying to stay cool). Of course I think he beat this cool kid by 5 minutes, but maybe this is where I say I've got 32 years on him so I call an age disadvantage (let's pretend that's not a cop out ! So all in all a super fantastic, taking the cousin camping at the beach tomorrow, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment