Friday, October 10, 2014

Coming together...

Today the Webelos constructed a slingshot for a booth at a festival next month. I'm pretty certain Shane's step dad had absolutely nothing better to do in Hawaii than to help me out with my severe lack of construction skills...

 And for that I am eternally grateful!!!! Seriously, they asked the Cubs to construct this a few weeks ago and all I could think was....didn't you mean to ask the Boy Scouts....I'm only a pseudo-expert when it comes to crafting, and that is SOLELY with paper....and the boys are only experts at being goobers....
EXHIBIT A....
In other news, today is Buddy's multiplication memorization party. Errrr, I guess most people don't invite a ton of kids over to commemorate your own child ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DOING AT SCHOOL....because someone brought Buddy a birthday present.....ummmmm. I'll take that Mother of the Year Award now please! Anyway, since we had so many of them, and I do not own a super van, I made those boys trudge over a mile to go to the local park to play a few rounds of Capture the Flag..... 
Then we trudged back, with most of them saying they were exhausted.....Just in case you are wondering, I am currently patting myself on the back for that one!!!!! Now to conquer tomorrow! So all in all a super fantastic, hopefully getting some sleep tonight, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment