Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Zombie Apocalypse, Buddy Style......

My favorite kid's birthday is next week. We've been debating off and on what we want to do for a party and where to have the party (we're about to move(fingers crossed) and that place is HUGE, and we were going to do glow in dark capture the flag-but we just did that 2 weeks ago)! I finally bit the bullet and planned a zombie party last night with Buddy, which of course means we picked up this today.....
Buddy hand delivered a few of the invitations tonight. I think we're off to a good start since most of the kids came out to actually thank me for the invite after Buddy handed them out! Silly kids! I found a human versus zombie game that I'm going to have them play that is an ultimate spin on hide and go seek, nerf battle and freeze tag all in one....we're pretty excited. Of course then again I think 30 kids gathered together is exciting in and of itself, just add sugar and it sounds like a party to me! So all in all a super fantastic, party prepping, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment