Saturday, October 4, 2014

The skeleton in our closets....

 I picked up a little something for Buddy the other day while I was at the grocery store....
Life just hasn't been the same since she joined us.....


Who needs a lame ole' Elf on the Shelf when you can prank and scare your children all at the same time!!!! Trust me, I really want to freak Buddy out and have him wake up to the skeleton in his bed....but I'm pretty sure the years of therapy needed won't make it worth it! In other news, we hiked to Pololu Valley today. Not only did we take the in-laws, but we also took one of Buddy's friends....
The boys returned home with dirt clumped in the weirdest of places....but knowing them, I guess nothing is weird anymore! So all in all a super fantastic, skeleton posing ninjas, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment