Monday, October 27, 2014

My Buddy.....

Sunday's are special at our house. We usually sleep in and then the whole family spends time in bed just talking, laughing, or in this Sunday's case, watching hilarious commercials from the 80's. When you watch hilarious commercials, it's just bound to hit some inspiration at some point. As soon as we saw the original, I knew we had to recreate it .....
Buddy is getting to an age where things are becoming more and more embarrassing, so he was a little hesitant at first, but then he really got into the doll role and I think he loved it as much as I did. Ahhh, who am I kidding, I made the poor boy suffer through the whole thing, but I did have problems going to the bathroom for a year, so I think we're even! So all in all a super fantastic, recreating memories?, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment