Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sunrise, sunset....

Shane took an amazing picture of the sunset tonight....
Then he tagged me in the picture he posted on Facebook that I was with him on the lanai when he took  the aforementioned picture. Apparently, my husband gets a little too preoccupied with photography, because I was dropping Buddy off at a Cub Scout meeting and then picking up stuff at the grocery store for dinner...i.e.,  I was nowhere near the lanai...and apparently I missed a doozy of a sunset tonight! As for the sunrise...are you kidding me, catching a sunrise means that you actually wake up before the sun comes up! Why would I EVER want to do that???? Also, just so you know, whilst I was typing the blog last night, Buddy told me I was funny! Finally!!! Almost 10 years later and he concedes that I might actually be funny! Wonders never cease! So all in all a super fantastic, looking at the picture is almost like being there, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment