Sunday, October 26, 2014

Prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse....

Buddy and I have been furiously preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse which, I have on good authority,  will coincide with Buddy's birthday party on Wednesday! A few days ago we got a zombie sticker that we placed on the toilet, that now looks like a zombie is escaping from the sewers into the bathroom. Buddy now refuses to go to the bathroom by himself (even though he's the one who put the sticker there!). Yesterday we straightened up under the house to set up a spook house/hiding spot for the humans. Although when I started "straightening up" Buddy got mad at me, telling me "things are a lot spookier when they're dirty"......Hmmm, I think October may just become spook house month if that's the case. Sheesh, 4 weeks off of house cleaning duty all in the name of Halloween fun....count me totally in!  Then we made 40 flour sock bombs (I'm pretty excited about that one). Then today, we spiritually prepared ourselves for church by making 30 containers of Zombie snot! So I'm pretty certain we're ready to roll...

Thankfully, while we were "straightening" under the house we found the perfect rolling machine!  Who knew that hoarding could really pay off in the end? Apparently Buddy did! Here is the boy enjoying it at my parent's house when he was 5....smart little hoarder Buddy! Is it just me, or does he look exactly the same?

 So all in all a super fantastic, 3 days till the Apocalypse, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment