Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Party Animal....

All summer long I tried to get Buddy to memorize his multiplication tables....it didn't take. Then school started and I tried to get Buddy to memorize his multiplication tables.....it didn't take. Then I withheld ALL sleepovers until his multiplication tables were memorized....it took! Who knew sleepovers had such pulling power? Tomorrow is Buddy's Celebratory Sleepover Extraordinaire....
Buddy cleaned, then decorated the whole house today....
 
I guess he forgot to dust! Whoops!  Needless to say, Buddy is super excited (of course that would be evidenced by the fact that he cleaned the whole house without me really having to ask!)! We even have some pranks lined up for the occasion...because it's not really a sleepover until someone pulls an ultimate prank......errrrrr, perhaps I have a skewed sense of sleepovers? In other news, Buddy ran into some friends while we were bike riding the other day....
Of course he wanted to invite them to the sleepover......Yeah, that's not going to happen! So all in all a super fantastic, getting ready to party, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment