Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Boys and trains

Buddy has had so much fun with reading this blog, he's decided we should definitely put in more for the day. Buddy decided to do laundry several more times today, stating he had peed in his pants, although they were dry as a bone.


Then it was time to set up the train track, and really you can never have too many trains, although while we were looking for pieces, Buddy did state there were just way too many toys. A whine escaping his lips when I discussed possibly throwing some away(the horror).


Ok, and seriously, what is up with boys and their penis? Really, is it that great of an appendage? Buddy found the, what he refers to, as a pocket in his underwear and spent most of the day with his penis sticking out of the "pocket". I guess if I were a better mom I would have said something, instead I continued to giggle on the inside that he just thought that pocket was for showing! Then he went to the bathroom after once again throwing some underwear in the laundry, came out and started doing what I thought was the downward dog. Boy, was I mistaken, he told me "it's ok mom, I can wipe my peepee on the carpet". Oh geez, this carpet is seriously getting a workout.


Then for dinner we made cheese crisps, because I am such a fantastic cook, he helped grate the cheese, eat the cheese, and later....





...cut the cheese.


All in all a really fun day!

2 comments:

  1. Cooper is totally in the underwear only stage lately too. He sleeps in his underwear and refuses to even think about pajamas. I just love boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the "pocket" in my underwear quite frequently for showing things off!

    ReplyDelete