Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The goofin' after the pukin'

So today we have decided to take it easy and just stay indoors and play around and do arts and crafts. First we, meaning Buddy, practiced his mad skateboard skills (watch out Tony Hawk).






Then off to discover some old craft supplies that have been MIA since we lived in Boise. There were bubbles, googlie eyes, puff balls and ink stampers a plenty.






As for the cleaning up, as I was making lunch I heard the washer stop, which was odd, since I had just started it. What a treat to see my boy cleaning up after himself, "mom, I spilled glitter on my pants". He had pulled his stool from the bathroom up to the washer and put his clothes in. Not sure why the underwear had to come off, maybe to make me get an even better laugh, what a cutie pants or should I say what a cutie sans pants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment