Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Pee in my bed!!!

Poor little Buddy got woken up @ 5:45 this morning to get taken to my parents house so I could make it to work. He was ok until I got to my parents house where we were greeted by my dad opening his door to get him out. Buddy threw a nice little fit and wouldn't let my dad carry him and continued carrying on and wouldn't go to my mom or dad. I took him into the bathroom to have a little conversation and then the poor thing admitted to me in a whisper, don't tell anyone, ...."I peed in my pants". Oh where along this journey you ask did this accident occur? My bed of course!!!! Ughh, hopefully I don't forget and lay in the offending bed without a nice little linen change!! Stale pee smell!! Yummy!

The offended bed, after a lovely washing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment