Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A visit to the gimp....and a whole lot more!!!

So this morning Buddy was supposed to go to preschool. Lets establish, I am a bad mom. He didn't want to go to school and he hasn't wanted to for the last week. The only bad thing about school that he could say was that he didn't want to lay down for nap time. I keep trying to pick him up before nap time, but somehow I swear, they keep watching for me and then laying him down immediately. I wasn't up for taking him kicking and screaming like last time, so I let him skip. We decided to go to his favorite restaurant to have a heart to heart.

Nothing opens you up, or is it clogs you up more than a nice chat over a greasy breakfast at IHOP!!!! So nothing really came of the chat other than Buddy really hates naps, but he is going on Friday!

On the way to go visit my mom, we stopped to get a car wash, I'm sure my car, if it could make facial expressions, it would've looked just like this....

Then off to my mom's to check out her leg...

Then to the backyard to play, or was it to have a pretend tantrum, I can't remember...





We decide to go home after a while and play with Perla beads. I'm not sure who the idiot was that invented this, but I am so not a fan! They are these stupid beads that you lay into a design, and then get warm and stick together... They looked way better in a carpet design I guess?

But, thank goodness, cleanup was a breeze. Earlier when I was bossing Buddy, I told him he got to have a turn being the boss at night. I guess he thinks when your the boss, you have to do the cleaning up after others.... I'll go with that....

And I know what you all are dying to know, what was for dinner? Since I am such a great cook, tonight was tuna helper... Mom, I know you are cringing at my lack of culinary skills, but that's ok if Buddy cooks better than me at the age of 4, right?

Don't worry he cleans the plates too...

All in all a really super fantastic day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like loads of fun! We need to let Buddy be the boss more often! So how did the tuna helper turn out?

    ReplyDelete