Friday, January 23, 2009

Buddyisms.....

So last night I worked, and then today I've had the pleasure of 3 hours of sleep. I'm slightly disoriented and way too tired to wield a camera and be a great playmate to Buddy today. He did go to school and promised them he would be back on Monday, Yippee. He returned with 2 apple slices, stating he was going to eat them later and be healthy. Love it! Since my brain is so not functioning on all gears I thought I'd throw in a few sayings that Buddy frequently says or does, because he is just way too cute, and yes, I know I'm biased.
When we drive anywhere and listening to music, most recently CHOO CHOO SOUL has been our favorite, Buddy rolls down the window, and then exclaims, " lets share it with the world". My boy the sharer, usually in 30 degrees. Frequently he tells us " I love you" it could be the most random time, just walking around, after tooting, frequently when he wakes at three in the morning to make sure he has some point of contact with my body. There is "tickle me like a boy", didn't know there where gender specific tickles, but ok. Then last but not least, "whatever is not a word mom", compliments of me after grilling in him not to say whatever to me as a sassy word. I never knew I said whatever so much, I guess I know where he got it, but it has been very difficult for him to understand my double standard, oops. And, yes I am currently working on cutting that word out of my vocabulary.
So lastly I'm including a few pictures from a photo shoot we did last week to show off my cute boys. Buddy is such a bundle of energy and so very happy, we are so blessed to have such great kids in our lives. We had our pictures done by OPIEFOTO. She did such a wonderful job, I love these pictures, here are a few of my favorites....


No comments:

Post a Comment