Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Beeder Beater, or is it the Beater Beeder?


So today after school Buddy and I attempted to make cookies for his last day of school on Thursday. Since I have assumed my role as a domestic goddess I have seriously amped up my grilling skills (I'm awesome, just ask me), but my baking skills need some serious help. Maybe I should just blame my ingredients, I mean they were fresh, but really...

(That would be my boy pretending to poop out the butter)
Who raised this kid, next thing you know he'll be using his penis as a gun, oh wait, yep already done that (just 10 minutes ago even). In other news, we took a break from the bike riding due to some serious wind around these parts (my bottom would like to thank mother nature from the bottom of...my bottom), so today we read some fantastic Horrid Henry tales, Buddy giggled and giggled. Who knew that a boy would like a book about stink bombs and a boy accidentally being stuck in a pair of girly pink/sparkly underwear. This is my shout out to Tony Ross the creator of the Horrid Henry series...you are a genius! After our book fest I showed Buddy how my brothers and I fought with our fancy space guns. That would be our fancy space guns that are invisibly implanted in our armpits but when our armpits are raised they make a "ping ping" sound. Yep, my family was fancy with our technology, we were the envy of the neighborhood. I do believe the day was a success, well, other than the cookies!
So all in all a super fantastic, being a boy, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment