Monday, May 16, 2011

Frustration

I debated about posting this bit. Lately, Buddy has started to sing when he's reading.... adorable in my opinion(remember, I'm not biased). Small problem though, he gets camera shy when we want to capture it, so we haven't gotten it on video... That is until today when he let me record it. Unfortunately, he got frustrated after he got a few words wrong, but I figured my mom would love it!(She's a grandma, they dig that stuff you know). So watch if you want, I will warn you it's 5 minutes and he gets frustrated at the end making me feel like I shouldn't have recorded it (which was his wish to begin with), I know, Mother of the Year Award calling my name again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM1ND2zDigM
So all in all a super fantastic, sing-songy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment