Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sacrifices....

I think this island living is getting to the boy. Today while we were playing Lego's, some of the men got banished to planet Pluto where immediately a human sacrifice was laid. To make the whole thing a little more disturbing, the limbs and head were separated from the body ...

I'm not sure if Pluto was happy with the sacrifice, but I believe Madam Pele may be looking down on us with some favor (which will translate into continuing eruptions that stay on the east side)!
So all in all a super fantastic, lovin' the island, day!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your family! When we got home one day last week there was a package in the door, Hemi said It's for me!!!! Before we even knew who it was for LOL! She was so excited we had to open it right then... I had to tell her let me set everything down and then we can. We had to try on the grass skirt and coconuts right away and wear them all night. She loved the part when Buddy said "Let's get married"! She blushed and giggled. She has carried the postcard with her everyday to school since then. We miss Buddy so much! They had a talent show on Friday and I thought man I wish Buddy was here he would have LOVED that. Hemi unfortunately couldn't be there her sister was graduating from highschool in Cedar City. Hemi had her first race on May 21st she did AMAZING!! She had the fastest kart in her class, she was a bit nervous to pass so on the main race she took 2nd...altho they don't count it that way with the kids, they all get trophies. She did Awesome!
    I was wondering if we could get your email address so we could sent you some pictures:)
    I got to read Hemi's journal yesteday at parent teachers conference and Buddy was in there :) She said she wants to go on summer vacation to Hawaii because Buddy is there and her favorite thing about school was Buddy. She makes me smile! We just love reading your blog! Sometimes I feel like a stalker...LOL :)
    Here's to another Super Fantastic Day!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen we would absolutely love to see pictures of Hemi, my email is snowboarddanni@yahoo.com, and seriously, come out and visit, Buddy needs a playmate for the summer!

    ReplyDelete