Friday, May 13, 2011

Double duty...

This site wasn't working last night, so I guess we'll have to do two posts today cause Buddy is just too cute (but that's my professional opinion).
So yesterday we whipped out our kayak from under the house and took it for a spin, I won't tell my mom this, but Buddy took a spin in it all by himself a few times. While we were out we saw the Waikoloa Canoe Club (more like almost ran into them when we were launching). The cool thing about them is that it's mostly kids, I think I just might know a kid who thinks that is right up his alley....


(That's my boy taking his grandma Judy on an adventure)
I think some of us can't wait till we're 10 and can officially join the club and get back to our Polynesian roots (oh wait, we're not Polynesian). Oh well, we'll still join and do some races to make my mom's hair turn grayer than what it already is!!!

All in all a super fantastic, lovin' our kayak, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment