Saturday, May 7, 2011

Biscuits and Gravy...

So while I'm preparing for my day of pampering and laying in the lap of luxury for Mother's Day tomorrow (oh wait, that's someone else I'm confusing my life with), I have to talk about the boy that made me a mother! He's the best thing since sliced bread and I love him so much ( I only hope I'm not ruining him with my motherly love, think Psycho, or weird smelly guy that lives in his mom's basement well into his 40's). I at one time believed that kids picked their parents ( which makes me sad that more kids don't pick me so I put that kind of thinking on the back burner), but it does seem as if we were a match made in heaven...





There aren't enough words, and I'm definitely not eloquent enough to say how happy I am to be this little guy's mom! I am so lucky!!!!! I know he's not perfect, but he's absolutely perfect for me, I'm not sure what I would do with a prim and proper kid, one of us would be ruined that's for sure. Shane and I tried so hard with lots of trials before and even after Buddy to have children, but we have Buddy and he makes up for the gaggle of children that we(I) wanted. So here's to Buddy, the most fantastic kid that ever came out of my uterus and the peanut butter to my jelly...

All in all a super fantastic, loving my kid, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment