Friday, May 27, 2011

Ready....set...campout?

So tonight I am doing my blog from the comforts of my tent, well my tent on my lanai. I made a list of things to do this summer and it appears that someone is trying to squeeze it all in on the first day! So here I sit in our tent, hoping that a wild turkey doesn't come along and try to peck at us through the night (hey, it could happen they hang out in my driveway all the time, although I don't know if they're good at climbing stairs). We're just enjoying the peace and quiet, pretending we're away from the modern world, while I'm on my laptop and Buddy is on the iPhone, yep we're rustic that way!

Anyway, Buddy's last day of school was yesterday, they had a fun run to commemerate the occasion, or possibly make the kids all have heat stroke, one of those two although I'm not sure which. Here are some pics of my boy.That's right he's the professional runner on the end...

This is right after he ran through the sprinkler (the other kids were avoiding it, Buddy is a thinker, a cool thinker that is!)

Here he is enjoying the limelight of his newfound running fame...

So all in all a super fantastic, first day of summer, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment