Wednesday, May 25, 2011

NO MORE TEACHER'S DIRTY LOOKS...


Guess whose last day of school is tomorrow, well I guess that was a no-brainer! To prepare for his next to last day, Buddy threw together a fitting ensemble, well, fitting if you're setting sail on the seven seas...

Today I was greeted by his teacher anxious to talk to me about my options for homeschooling....ummm...what? Buddy gave his teacher quite a credible story that next year I'll be keeping him home, poor boy was quite convincing. Obviously he just doesn't quite get it that his personality craves to be surround by lots and lots and lots of giggly boys and girls, not a boring mom that has been noted to make her trains talk "boring" lately. So for now, we are more than excited to begin our Super Fantastic Summer Extravaganza, not that we have any plans! I'm thinking the ocean may possibly be involved? What a concept and slightly unheard of for us!
So all in all a super fantastic, one more day, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment