Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Baking bread....

Did you know that 8 year old boys can get yeast infections......
Let's totally pretend I did, and that when Buddy was prescribed a mega dose of antibiotics last week I didn't consciously think "I'm so glad Buddy's not a girl so I don't have to worry about a yeast infection because of this". In other news, Shane finally had time to put together a little something I picked up for myself for Christmas (I was remarkably good after all).....




To say we had a blast would be an understatement! Buddy even told me his favorite thing about today was riding the Green Machines.....and here I thought school would have been the favorite since he loves it soooo much! So all in all a super fantastic, playing while baking bread, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment