Monday, February 4, 2013

Swagger....


Just between us, I really think my boy knows how to arrive in style...
Let me assure you, the doctor's office that we "arrived" at was impressed. So impressed, the doctor started the boy on antibiotics! Then the doctor looked at the bags under my eyes and prescribed a cough medicine for night time usage, now we can finally get some sleep around here (yep, it really is all about me)! I just barely gave Buddy his narcotic containing cough medicine, I guess I can't have him drive to the store for me now.....shucks,  I should have planned better! In other news, it's a super busy week with one party, one snowball fight and two days of ACLS planned (I'm just going to pretend that it's just another party, just with ET tubes, defibrillators and lots and lots of drugs)!!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, rockin' the gangsta' look, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment