Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cuddles....

Yesterday at cub scouts Buddy was told to ask his school if he could participate in their flag raising ceremony to meet one of his requirements. Of course to make his request this morning, he had to dress in full regalia(per his requirement, not theirs)! He not only got to help raise the flag, but he also got to help take it down and then fold it. It was awesome, and he was cute, unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures because he was with the special ed class and I'm pretty sure their parents wouldn't be on board with publicly sharing! In other news, we got to babysit the cutest little girl (again). This was her giving Buddy a goodbye hug when she was leaving (well, her second goodbye hug because I didn't catch the first one).
This is the second time she's gotten to come over because her parents are sick and there is nothing worse than being sick while your kid is bouncing off the walls! Anyway, Buddy had fun with her the first time she came over. Now, the second time around, he  has already switched over to big brother mode and complaining that she was getting into his stuff. Sheesh, you just can't win with that kid.....although I think I need to invite more smaller kids to get into his stuff to knock the OCD out of him! Then again, that didn't work on me, so maybe I'll save him the "torture". So all in all a super fantastic, still lingering in the migraine world, but at least I'm no longer puking, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment