Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Electric personalities?

While Buddy and I were setting up for a baby shower today we decided to see if we could get some static action going on.....

Apparently Buddy is growing chest hair like a "real man" these days (as opposed to the fake ones without chest hair).  That just leads me to wonder how long he's been sick? He hasn't gone to school for the past week and I'm thinking perhaps we missed the elementary school graduation and high school inauguration? In other news, I found the boy cowering under his blankets reading a book after bedtime. His excuse...."sorry mom, I'm just addicted to the reading". Well, there are a million things worse than "the reading" so I'll go with that silver lining! So all in all a super fantastic, electrifying, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment