Thursday, February 14, 2013

My funny Valentine....

Is it just me or does my kid look like he just walked out of a British Comedy? Good thing I finally started liking British Comedy....it kind of grows on you, somewhat like the Budster!  Daily update on our conquering the notorious ADD, Buddy was told by his teacher to go "crazy" during recess and burn all that excess energy off so he could focus during class. I think he took "crazy" to the extreme and then got in trouble with the gym teacher that was supervising recess. Hmmmm, Buddy going "too crazy", inconceivable! In other news, I had a date night with my man (the big man that is)  at a fancy restaurant, we left with empty wallets and empty bellies.....something about these fancy restaurants and their lack of food presented on a really pretty plate! We decided we're going really fancy next year and doing  Mexican! Perhaps I'll even take a bean-o beforehand to class it up a bit? So all in all a super fantastic, Happy Valentine's Day, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment