Friday, February 8, 2013

The day of fist pumps....

Today is the day of fist pumps! I passed my ACLS class. I lost the last lingering 5 pounds in my weight loss journey....
(Of course I have my fantastic, in-opportune timed irritable bowel syndrome to thank for that). Perhaps I should also put out a fist pump that I didn't poop my pants during my megacode! Other fist pumps include....finishing Buddy's Valentines....
Yep, those are removable mustaches to love and wear, cause we are that awesome! I should probably include Shane in some fist pumping action, I mean after all  he is the father of my child (at least I'm 99.99999% sure)! Apparently, he was falling down a lava crack to his death and someone was kind enough to snap a picture of his impending doom.....
So he should get an awesome fist pump just for being alive!
Although, I may revoke his fist pumping privileges based solely on the fact that he didn't sell the picture with a look of fear. I do believe he may need to take some acting lessons from the Budster in the near future. So all in all a super fantastic, fist pumping, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment