Saturday, February 2, 2013

Professionalism....

Yesterday, I got a call from school to come pick up the Budster early cause he was sick (just a yucky cough, no biggie). We ran a bunch of errands, rested, watched some movies, took some cough medicine. Today I'm thankful I'm a trained professional because I had this....
running with a temp of close to 103, pale, dizzy with standing and the stinkiest farts EVER. Tonight I  have a kid with a temperature of 98.8, no complaints of dizziness, his color has returned to normal. However,  unfortunately, the farts are still the stinkiest EVER, but then again I never said I was a miracle worker! Shane the germaphobe won't go anywhere near him, which just makes me think Shane would be the worst nurse ever! Of course the fact that he faints during blood draws (his or anyone else's) kind of clued me in to that fact long ago. Then again I couldn't be a helicopter pilot, heck I get nervous just driving down the road sometimes! So all in all, using my tricks of the trade, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment