Saturday, January 25, 2014

Love....

I must really love Shane because not only have I been cooking up spicy foods all day for his birthday party tomorrow (FYI-neither Buddy nor I are huge fans of the spicy), but I also made TWO loaves of Sriracha (that'd be hot sauce for those of you who live under rocks) cheese bread.....FROM SCRATCH....
Those who know me will indeed view this as a labor of love, since I can't seem to manage the simplest of domestic engineering tasks (just ask my mother, she'll tell you how I frequently call to ask how to boil eggs....apparently there's a trick to it that I just can't seem to grasp). In other news, I must also really love this guy...
Because he keeps hopping in my bed in the middle of the night and then proceeds to kick the rest of the night and he's still alive to see another day! So all in all a super fantastic, spreading the love, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment