Thursday, January 16, 2014

Reports.....

I think I may have a ham on my hands. Every time he does something that looks like he is hurt, could get hurt or is in the process of being hurt he wants me to take a picture so we can post the picture and  I quote "scare the pants off Mamaw"!  So here is today's pants dropping adventure....
Errrrr, just use your imagination on that one! In other news, Buddy got his report card today so I thought I'd post for posterity just what his teacher said about him....

                       I absolutely love having Shane in our class. A regular participant, willing and successful
                       in group work, and constantly making academic progress. At the same time, he finds a 
                       way to be unique and a total individual, which I also love. Can sometimes be  distracted
                       by trinkets brought into class. Scored extremely well on Reading HSA (381) and Math (309)
                       but there's always room  for improvement. 

So there it is, the good, the bad, and the trinket playing! My side note to the teacher's note, is we LOVE his teacher, he is so good to Buddy and all of Buddy's slightly quirky attributes! Buddy has FINALLY started liking going to school (we still have a hard time with homework, but I'll take what I can get).  So all in all a super fantastic, scaring the pants off Mamaw, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment