Saturday, January 11, 2014

Professional photographer.....

Buddy wanted to stay at home today and play with Lego's. I forced him to go here (that's Pololu Valley)....
Then I forced him to be my photographer so I could do this.....








Don't worry, I let him have a turn on the bench too....


Errrrm.....yeah, it wasn't as exciting! It made me think I needed to give the boys a lesson in monkeying around....



Then I remembered, they need no monkeying lessons from me! I'm not 100% sure, but I think today MAY have been more fun than staying home and playing with Lego's (or in Andrew's case attending a birthday party for a teenage girl).....
We did stop on our way home at a macadamia nut factory and gorged ourselves on free samples, that's probably what pushed us over the edge into being cooler than what was waiting for us at home! So all in all a super fantastic,  paying my photographer in free samples, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment