Monday, January 27, 2014

Plays well with others??????

Buddy went to a birthday party for a fellow scouter today....
A good scouter always lives by the well known scout motto of:  "Do your best....to steal away the toy while the others aren't looking". In other news, Shane's party yesterday was a scorching  success....and I mean it, I was seriously sweating from all the spicy food! I made Sriracha Chicken Pazole, Sriracha deviled eggs, Sriracha grilled chicken and Sriracha cheese bread....not too shabby for the girl that needs help boiling eggs. In other, other news, my inflated kitchen prowess is back to a normal derogatory level after I attempted to make Japanese food for my friends' Japanese parents. Errrr.....oh well, it's the thought that counts.....and I was definitely thinking authentic Japanese (they on the other hand may be thinking: what the heck was that)! No worries though, there was a huge language barrier, which relieves the awkwardness of having to tell me the food was crap! Hooray for language barriers! Just kidding, her parents are fantastically fantastic.....even if none of us understood the conversation! So all in all a super fantastic, playing well with others, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment