Saturday, January 4, 2014

Spacey....

I took two of the cutest kids to the Space Shuttle Museum today....
Then I decided I should be a millionaire so I could open up a Children's Museum because that would be AWESOME(there isn't one or anything like it on this island)....not that I didn't appreciate the Space Shuttle Museum, but 99% of their stuff was from the early 80's and didn't work.....it was the didn't work part that bothered me, because the 80's rocked it! So in my off time I'll be daydreaming what I want to put into my magical Children's Museum.....which basically means I'll steal ideas from all the other cool museums I've been to and pretend I'm going to do something with that information! In other news, I told Buddy to make his bed and I caught him red footed doing this....
I got such a good giggle out of it that I'm pretty sure the bed went unmade.....and I guess that's OK, since Buddy has reassured me that he was "just going to sleep in it again". So all in all, going to sleep in our unmade beds, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment