Friday, December 16, 2011

Believing the disbelief....

I just got busted by Buddy in my Goodboy ruse. Let me explain, Buddy was in bed, with his eyes closed and silly little me thought he was asleep. With Buddy asleep and my bedtime getting near, I thought it would be a good idea to let Goodboy on the loose to do some nighttime sailing. Dun...dun...dun, enter the Buddy boy who catches me mid water scene creation. Then he tells me he knew the elf wasn't real because he did the unimaginable and touched the elf, the elf that according to the book would loose his magical powers if touched by a human child. I told Buddy that perhaps he didn't touch the elf long enough to necessitate the loss of magical powers. Instead of comforting what I thought to be a distraught child, I got "no mom, I touched him a lot to make sure his powers would go away". Hmmm, seems this kid is too smart and is on the verge of disbelief. Of course right now he's refusing to touch the elf, who is oddly sitting beside a boat, on the off chance that the elf is real. One word for that kid.....STINKER. You want to know what we do to stinkers at this house?



That's right, we regift them for Christmas. What? You don't? Interesting.
So all in all a super fantastic, fall asleep already kid, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment