Friday, December 9, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Goodboy must have known that Buddy was missing all that fluffy white stuff on the ground...




I may need to have a word with Goodboy and remind him that when snow melts it turns into water, when marshmallows melt it turns into a cleaning bill! Buddy has been loving all the tricks Goodboy has been doing and I'm so glad we got an exciting elf instead of a boring one that just sits on the shelf!
In other news...

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with the post, but our friend Alan took it while he was here on vacation and sent it to me today. It's so beautiful I had to share, plus it really makes me want to get into the ocean....well other than it's nighttime and the local shark frenzy time, other than that, I totally want to go.
So all in all a super fantastic mess making day day!

No comments:

Post a Comment