Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lessons learned from Brooke Shields...

Today while we were waiting for some friends to come over for dinner, Buddy decided to make himself more presentable. He sweetly asked if he could use my mascara and lipstick. I figured no big deal, I'm not using it, and then he presented me with this...

Seems he must have had an 80's icon as his inspiration, or is it just me? I'm pretty sure he won't be doing a repeat makeup performance anytime soon since he cried like a baby taking off his "makeup" in the shower. That's when I had to tell him that that was the price of beauty.
In other news, the friends helped Buddy put new flooring in his room....

Heck, I didn't know they were contractors, all along I just thought they were just regular run of the mill kids...Actually, I have to confess, Buddy did the redecorating all by himself, he's getting pretty good at it. First his face, then his floor and now this...

Awesome!!!
So all in all a super fantastically, bushy eyebrows, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment