Friday, December 23, 2011

The therapist....

So next week I start physical therapy for the third time in my life(no worries, just getting old, and my body is telling me that exercise is really bad for your health, who knew?). Thankfully I have my own little therapist that helps me do my ADL's (that'd be activities of daily living for my non-nursing friends). Yep, he helps me dress, he helps me stand, and most importantly he helps me remember to party....

Cause that's the most important thing...oh,and people... parties and people(at least that what I tell Buddy to make him think I'm a good mom). Now if I could just send a memo to my body about the partying thing, that would be fantastic!!!!
Earlier today Buddy entered a staring contest with this little guy...

Word to the wise, don't bet against the plastic elf!!!
So all in all a super fantastic, partying it up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment