Monday, December 19, 2011

The Ruse...

Ever wanted to check out the local fire station and feel awkward about just showing up at their door? It's amazing what doors will fly open if you mention that you're in with the Cub Scouts of Pack 120!



(By the way, those guys were so awesome and deserve lots and lots of cookies....probably not made by me though, they deserve something actually nice).
Now I'm wondering what other doors are going to start opening with my name dropping?
Christmas at the White House might be kind of cool. By the way, not to rub it in or anything, but did you notice someone's still wearing shorts in the middle of December? OK, you got me, I was rubbing it in a little bit, but does it make it all better when I mention I know a Cub Scout in the Aloha Pack 120?
In other news I started my 60 day body ripping regime. I'll post pictures only if it works....yay, something to look forward too, pictures of my blubber! Yippee!
So all in all a super fantastic, firemen rock, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment