Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Superhero's...

I woke up this morning with my knee hurting a lot (all this time I always thought the disclaimer on workout videos to see a physician was more of a suggestion than a requirement). Anyway, since I was hurting Buddy took over as primary caregiver, he made me breakfast, gave me lots of hugs and then changed into his "superhero" outfit to do some vacuuming...

Yes, he wore his Cub Scout uniform yesterday, but he insisted he wear it again today. I guess he's been reading the helpful section in the Cub Scout manual. Since he was on a helpful superhero roll, he decided to have some friends over and put in the trench under the house that I've been needing placed (you never know when you'll need a trench in a pinch)...



Is it odd, or is it just a fact of life that in all the pictures I got, the boys are always resting and the girl is doing all the work? Hmmm, I guess the sooner she gets used to that fact of life, the better off she'll be with adjusting to the real world?
Anyway, they had a fantastic time, strike that, a super fantastic time. They only came out of the trenches for food, water and bathroom breaks (although Buddy was asking for special peeing permission to just let loose under the house....all I can say is that I am so greatful he asked)!
So all in all a super fantastic, saving the world one hole at a time, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment