Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our own Good Boy!....

Thank goodness for technology these days! Lately I've been seeing my friends on facebook posting all the cute things that their elves are doing. Yep, I'm talking about this particular species of elf...

How the heck did I pass 39 years of my life not knowing that an elf existed just to cause havoc and mayhem! Although, I believe Buddy was a bit optimistic when he named his elf "Goodboy"!
In other news, we trimmed Santa's beard...

Then we defied gravity, cause we are that good!


Unfortunately, Goodboy isn't being that good right now and is already starting his shenanigans...

(No worries Charlie and Kathy, that picture is an extra one, the other one is hanging safe behind a frame on our wall....or is it safe?)
So all in all a super fantastic, this is going to be good, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment