Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Playing in the rain, well, kind of....




In other news, tomorrow is Buddy's last day of school for the year. To celebrate we ate a few Christmas trees, cause that's what normal people do. Afterall, all that fiber is good for the digestive tract...

It's so good in fact that we made enough to share with a bunch of 1st graders. Believe me, those 1st graders could use all the help they can get with their digestive tracts from the sounds of things!
As far as Goodboy goes, he got sick of Buddy asking where the angel for our tree is and delegated himself to the position....well, after he played with some sticks, cause why wouldn't he play with a bunch of sticks...



Lastly, Santa just bought my Christmas present online. Ummm, it's a workout regime that I bought for myself under the ruse of Santa because, let's face it I'd be pretty ticked off if Shane gave it to me (even if I wanted it, I think that behavior is embedded in the female genetic code). So when you read this Shane, thanks for the fantastic gift, it was just what I wanted....well, other than a baby, but I couldn't find any of those online!
So all in all a super fantastic, getting what we want, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment