Friday, April 13, 2012

11th hour.....

Since the pinewood derby is bright and early tomorrow morning, our resident man in the house decided to finally pitch in and help the resident little man with his car....
Glad he was there to help with the wheels, not sure if we could have handled the tough job of hammering, since Buddy completed the shaping, sanding and painting by himself (well, mostly).He's pretty darn proud, if you couldn't tell! He wanted to make sure you saw all the sweet angles of his car...
Believe me I have lots more angles of the car he wanted me to take, but I'm using my executive veto power to edit the pictures down, way, way down! In other news, Buddy invited some friends over for a sweet, innocent root beer party....
Ummm, who am I kidding, we haven't done sweet and innocent for years!!! Any party we have is just another excuse to do this....
So all in all a super fantastic, ready to race, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment