Monday, April 23, 2012

Business as usual....

Since I have a kid that specializes in all things gross and yucky, last time I was at the grocery store I picked up some fresh squid just for him...
Hmmm, he took one glance and quickly told me that squid weren't awesome and next time I needed to buy octopus! Seriously, when did this kid become the seafood connoisseur ? Also, did I really spend a good 40 minutes gutting and skinning squid for no one but me to enjoy because it wasn't octopus (the answer is yes, lesson learned I guess)? After our meal Buddy went to Cub Scouts and has now returned to business as usual...
Embarrassing yes, but I worked last night and only slept for 3 hours today. Perhaps I should tell you he was definitely doing some research on the computer and not playing games.....it's research when you're looking for the level up button, isn't it? In other news, I realize I have it quite good and usually only work one shift a week, but somehow I'm working 2 (really 3 but I haven't broken the news to the boy) this week. When I told Buddy he told me that I was working too much and I should punch work in the mouth. If only that would help Buddy! So all in all a super fantastic, researching games, day!

1 comment:

  1. Showed Tyler your squid. He said, "Ooohhhh, ooooo, yummmmm!" I said, "What would you do with them?" "Eat it." "How?" "I'd start with the legs, then chop it up to the head!" You fed your nastiness to the wrong kid! ;-) HA!

    ReplyDelete