Thursday, April 5, 2012

Times are a changing....or not so much.....

When Buddy was two, he visited the Easter Bunny...
and then cried himself into a tizzy. When he was seven he visited the Easter Bunny....
and then cried himself into a tizzy. Perhaps things haven't changed so much since then! Of course, when he was two he was probably crying out of fear for his life (seriously, did you get a look at that bunny). Then today, he cried out of pure embarrassment! Errr, should I feel horrible that I embarrassed my kid? I keep telling him he's got a lifetime of embarrassment ahead of him, but he's just not believing me! Perhaps, if I had a blog from my childhood I could bring home the point that parents only have kids to embarrass the crap out of them! Oh, that's not why you have kids.....awkward! I apologized to Buddy profusely and then bought some glow in the dark paint for his pinewood derby car, so of course I was forgiven (glow in the dark paint works every time). So all in all a super fantastically embarrassing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment