Saturday, April 28, 2012

World Peace....

Last time I was in Kona, I picked up some tennis rackets and balls, cause seriously, you can't take a trip to Kona without buying something because that would just be a big waste of gas!!!! Anyway, when I was a kid, my dad used to take me every once in a while to go play tennis. Neither of us was any good, but I remember having fun. So being the fantastic mother that I am, I took my boy to the local courts...
He had a fantastic time....posing for pictures....and then....he cried. He was frustrated that he wasn't hitting the ball, and then I remembered...I hated tennis when I was a kid too. Well, at least the first memory of tennis reminds me of my dad. Which is why today, we brought one of those (a dad) along for our court time...
Things were phenomenally better, who knew that playing a game of hit your mother in the butt with a tennis ball would make the world a better place? Perhaps I should just sew a target onto all of my pants to give the world a little esteem boost? In other news, Buddy wanted to put this picture in the blog today...
If you're thinking that the picture looks like him farting into a hat, then who am I to tell you you're wrong (because you're not). Buddy while posing, told me he wanted to take the picture to make the world a happier place. So there you have it, we are such givers, you're welcome! So all in all a super fantastic, giving, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment