Saturday, April 21, 2012

The 3 Stooges....

So Buddy has become slightly obsessed (again) with the 3 Stooges and watches them every chance he can get (translation, when I'm napping before work). Personally I think he's trying to replicate them....
Pretty sure the other 2 haven't been let in on his little secret....they seem a little too serious....
Although I will say that there is nothing more comedic than watching 3 small boys bowling, just don't tell them I said that. I'm thankful that the people in the lane next to us were OK with our flash dance/bowl mob that occupied not only our lane, but theirs as well. In other news, Buddy won over 1500 tickets from arcade games....
He's quite the gambler (he gets that from me, I'm so proud)...of course what did he do with his hordes of tickets? He got a gun, duh!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, 1 stooge, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment