Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Themes....

So I've been addicted to party themes lately, and with Buddy's end of school year blow-out fast approaching, I thought we needed a fantastic idea to send the kids off for the summer with a bang. I ran through my ideas with the Budster (which I thought were pretty amazing), they were all quickly shut down and the King Buddy made the decree that this year's end of school year party will be Princess Army, or Army Princess, or perhaps Army/Princesses. Buddy is apparently more sexist than I thought, and while he was describing his party, it seemed to me that he really wanted to throw 2 parties....one for the boys, and one to appease his girlfriend Jasmine(she's in the picture below). Hmmmm, he's more of a ladies man than I thought! I've been looking at Pinterest for Princess Army party ideas, and there's just nothing there, dang Pinterest, making me use my own creative thoughts....don't they know I rely heavily on plagiarizing others!!!!! In other news, I worked last night and I'm tired, so here's a picture from a lunch date with my boy from a few days ago (thank goodness the kids think that every lunch I attend should have a photo shoot included, or I just might never have any pictures)...
So all in all a super fantastic, open to ideas, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment