Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pushing girls around...

Buddy's dream has finally come true and he announced to me yesterday that Jasmine (the classmate he's been chasing all year), has finally consented to being his girlfriend. Of course she told him not to tell any of the other classmates, cause frankly, she's embarrassed by him. Every time I go to lunch with Buddy, she sits right beside of him and then repeatedly asks me if I can make him stop being crazy. Hmmmm, you can't stop his kind of crazy. In other news, we went to a birthday party for the neighbor girl and Buddy obsessed for days over the perfect present. In the end he decided he needed to buy her a princess dress and a tiara. The stores were fresh out of tiaras (darn island living), so we made our own to give to her. Buddy was so excited about it, he even tried it on for size (seriously, that's big news, that boy of mine won't be caught dead in anything remotely "girly). Now I'm just wishing I asked him to try the dress on for size, just for a giggle! So all in all a super fantastic, partied out, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment