Monday, June 11, 2012

Ahead of our time?

It seems Buddy and I are just a few steps ahead of the rest of you.....errrr, well, at least when it comes to celebrating holidays at least...... We're leaving for Utah tonight so we decided to celebrate a little bit early, which I guess beats the last 5 years where we didn't celebrate at all (and I wonder why Shane always forgets Mother's Day.....I'm thinking subconscious payback perhaps?). Anyway, the Budster is all geared up to go, he even called my sister and left her a gleeful message about going to visit her on her new farm. Maybe she'll buy me a horse???? A girl can dream can't she? Anyway, fortunately, I got super cheap plane tickets, unfortunately the trip is going to take 16 hours with all the layovers and plane changes, grrrrr! It really didn't sound so bad until today when I started to think about the massive sleep deprivation today. I completely blame my frugal husband, for that, and anything else I can get away with blaming him for. So all in all a super fantastic, ready to go, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment